As an experienced independent contractor of fire-rated industrial partitions, Stancold are able to offer products and systems to successfully meet our clients’ budgetary, regulatory and aesthetic requirements.
Stancold’s fire-resistant composite panel systems are crucial for any business, ensuring that your operations are safe from the devastating effects of fire.
Manufactured using the highest quality products, the team at Eurobond provide internal wall and ceiling panels ideal for non-load bearing requirements, with built-in fire protection, robustness, structural strength and a low environmental impact.
Eurobond Firemaster composite panel systems offer the following benefits:
- Available in a range of thicknesses from 75mm – 175mm
- LPCB certified to LPS 1181 & 1208: FR30 & FR60 wall & ceilings
- Stone wool core able to meet fire resistance performance of up to 4 hours; A2-s1, d0 classified as per EN 13501-1 classification
- Internationally accredited to FM Approval Standard FM4880 Class 1
- Food-safe laminate coatings are available for food-safe and sterile environments
- Tested fire performance of the complete wall construction, demonstrating how the whole structure would protect in an actual fire incident
- Panels installed without the need of scaffolding and minimal on-site handling
- Low thermal performance and high recycled material content positively support BREEAM assessments
- Cost savings of up to 40% per m² when compared with traditional blockwork and jumbo stud metal installations
Take a look at the datasheet here.
What this means for your firewall installation
Whether your firewall system is required in a large industrial warehouse, a food-safe facility or an ISO-certified sterile unit, the Eurobond Firemaster system will be able to provide a robust internal partitioning solution that offers acoustic control and unrivalled thermal performance. As panels are manufactured to the exact specification of each project, on-site cutting and waste is kept to a minimum.
Stancold’s LPS 1500 certified approved installers work efficiently and safely to construct the partitioning with a maintenance-free and clean finish. We’ve completed industrial projects for Colmore Tang, installed one-hour fire-rated bakeries and integrated firewalls within our cleanroom suites.
Our technical expertise and thorough understanding of the Eurobond Firemaster panel system means that your fire-rated partitioning solution will have been designed, installed and tested to the highest standards and accompanied with any firestopping and fireboarding requirements to ensure maximum fire integrity.
If you want to find out more about how the Eurobond Firemaster system will suit your fire-rated partitioning requirements, or have any further questions, give Shaun a call on 0117 316 7000.