At Stancold, we understand the requirements for cosmetics production because we have been installing hygienic, temperature-controlled cleanrooms for decades. Our expertise means we can value engineer cost-effective solutions.
Stancold install both semi-flush and fully flush cleanrooms to meet ISO 6+ standards as well as clean not classified facilities, ideal for all applications within cosmetics production, processing and storage.
Our controlled clean environments are installed using market leading materials from UK suppliers including Kingspan and Puracore. We are ISO 9001 accredited.
To find out more about how we can help you, give us a ring on 0117 316 7000.
- High Quality Insulated Panels & Doors Perfect for Cleanroom Applications
- Precise Design & Professional Project Management
- ISO Quality Assured & CEBA Accredited Installation
- 2 Year Warranty for Installation Defects
- Competitive & Transparent Pricing
- Friendly & Experienced Installation Teams
We supply a range of windows, doors and ancillaries suitable for the integration of HEPA filters, flush lights and HVAC installation alongside the panels we install.
PIR cored panelling is resistant to moisture ingress to prevent the growth of mould and fungi. They are free of harmful chemicals (CFC). If fire resistance is a consideration, then mineral fibre cored panels are the correct choice when it comes to hygienic storage.